Thursday, July 21, 2011

Am i a lesbian?? please answer, i need help!?

im 12 and very scared right now. i think i am bi/lesbian. i have had a giant crush on this boy since 4th grade (going to 7th this year) though. but i am questioning myself. when i was 8, i looked up strippers on youtube for no reason. i wonder what it would be like to be with a girl, but don't see myself with one. i remember a time when i took my hands, made them little hand puppets (me and a friend, a girl) and making them kiss. i posed dolls together naked. i don't find a girl by herself attractive. i think jb, taylor launter and robert pattenson are all really hot. i cry alot and my parents dont know. i have always dreamed of a loving husband and a big family, together forever. i have looked at questions like mine on yahoo answers, and they all say its a faze that many girls my age go through. i DONT want to be a lesbian, i DONT want to be scared i DONT want to be confused and i DONT want to live a life of questions. help me please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment