Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Military dream... What do you think about this? ?

Well to make a long story short I've wanted to be in the military for a long long time and I'm only 14(15 in just a few days) and anyways I want to be in the usmc. My brother in law is and my grandpa was a 16 year Vietnam veteran.... So b4 I go on let me just say it's not just a faze, I'm Definatly not changing my mind. But the only problem is I have "asthmatic symptoms" but not asthma. Ive never even had an asthma attack BUT, I do have an untapped but it never gets used and it is for breathing but not for asthma, for allergies. So could I still join? I'm afraid MEPS won't take me. Also, I have allergies to peanut oil and peanut butter (which is very commen for people with allergies so hopefully they've changed there cooking in food) . Will they let me join? Also, my brother n law said more then likely yes Bcuz MEPS only knows what you tell them, but be honest 2. I guess I'm just afraid that I'm come this far 2 meet my dream and that I won't be eligible.... Anyone got any help? And should continue to follow my dream? Also, have you ever known someone that has lied at MEPS with asthma or anything (even tho i dont!)?Thanks. Semper fi!

No comments:

Post a Comment