Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm the only one without a Cell Phone!?

I swear I am the only teen left without a cell phone, and it irks me so bad sometimes! All my friends have them and are CONSTANTLY using them. I try and tell my mom that, but she doesn't ever listen. She's the conservative type kind of like "If I didn't need it when I was a kid, You don't either. Now go Play outside!" I'm just like "Um mom I'm almost 15 I've sort of outgrown that hopscotch and Jump Rope faze." Which of course I only say in my head to evade the horrid "groundation." I just really don't understand why she won't give in. I have a 3.8 GPA, stay out of trouble, and try my best not to be completely disrespectful :P. Really though, any advice, because I'm starting to get annoyed if you haven't discovered by now haha. She's also the type that doesn't let me go out with friends or talk to boys much at all, very over-protective. It's also not because of a money factor, we are just as well off as anyone in this economy. :P (See I'm already talking like im 40 due to the no cell-phone factor!! What 14 year old uses the word or even Knows the word 'economy??! Yikes! lol) Thanks for letting me rant a little by the way, it was nice. (: But seriously any advice Pronto, before I go entirely Insane?

No comments:

Post a Comment